Amidst munching on the endless platters of food that kept arriving at our table, small talk, and answering the weirdest questions ever, I'm happy to say I learned a few things:
- DJs are immortal. They HAVE to go to work even if there's a supertyphoon wreaking havoc in the city. During typhoon Glenda, DJs Chico, Delamar, and Gino reported to work.
- There are only 6 days in a year when the Younghusbands don't have to practice. I didn't ask which days, but I'm guessing Christmas, New Year, Good Friday... no idea what the other 3 are.
- The Twitter bird's name is Larry. Larry Bird. O_o
- Nokia started out as a toilet paper manufacturer.
- Clash of Clans is the #1 top-grossing app.
Now why didn't we get any questions in the music and sports categories? We didn't win but it was pretty fun.
Thank you Smart for adopting me for the night! :)
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let's stay connected: